(Gateway Pundit) – In remarks broadcasted by Bloomberg, a panicked George Soros told a room full of ‘Davosmen,’ at the World Economic Forum that President Trump’s policies pose a danger to the entire world.
Bloomberg Terminal summarized Soros’ talk, described as a summary of the “bleak state of the world.”
- SOROS: OPEN SOCIETIES ENDANGERED IN U.S. AND EUROPE
- SOROS: U.S. POLICY MOTIVATES N. KOREA TO BECOME NUCLEAR POWER
- SOROS: U.S. SHOULD ACCEPT N. KOREA AS NUKE POWER, NEGOTIATE
- SOROS: TRUMP MOVEMENT A TEMPORARY PHENOMENON, TO VANISH BY 2020
- SOROS: CONSIDERS TRUMP ADMINISTRATION A DANGER TO THE WORLD
- SOROS: EXPECTS DEMOCRATIC LANDSLIDE IN U.S. IN 2018
- SOROS: FACEBOOK, GOOGLE ARE OBSTACLES TO INNOVATION
- SOROS: FACEBOOK’S NETWORK EFFECT GROWTH UNSUSTAINABLE
- SOROS: FACEBOOK WILL RUN OUT OF PEOPLE TO CONVERT IN 3 YEARS
- SOROS: FACEBOOK, GOOGLE AS NEAR-MONOPOLIES NEED MORE REGULATION
- SOROS: TECH COS. SERVICE BUNDLE, DISCRIM PRICING BAD FOR ECO
- SOROS: SOCIAL MEDIA INDUCE CONSUMERS TO GIVE UP AUTONOMY
Una Galani, associate editor for Reuters, reports Soros claimed “Trump would like to establish a mafia state.”
Soros then went on to say President Trump’s rhetoric towards North Korea has set the U.S. on a path to nuclear war.
President Donald Trump has the U.S. on course for a nuclear war with North Korea, billionaire investor and progressive political activist George Soros said Thursday. […]
“The fact of nuclear war is so horrendous that we are trying to ignore it, but it is real,” Soros said during a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos. “Indeed, the United States is set on a course towards nuclear war by refusing to accept that [North] Korea has become a nuclear power.”
“This creates a strong incentive for North Korea to develop its nuclear capacity with all possible speed, which in turn may induce the United States to use its nuclear superiority pre-emptively, in effect to start a nuclear war to prevent a nuclear war, obviously a self-contradictory strategy.” […]
Soros said he is using his foundation and the billions at his disposal to “protect the democratic achievements of the past.” Soros was an active supporter of Hillary Clinton during her unsuccessful campaign against Trump in 2016.
“Not only the survival of open society but the survival of our entire civilization is at stake,” he added. “The rise of leadership such as Kim Jong Un in North Korea and Donald Trump in the United States have much to do with this.”