(TeaParty.org) – America is a shining beacon of liberty to the rest of the world. This means that you can be, say, do, whatever you want as long as you’re not hurting others. So there’s plenty of room in our country for homosexuals, transsexuals, “gender non-conforming” and all that jazz.
But when you bridge over into the territory of teaching children that there’s no such thing as gender, you are literally denying basic biology. It wouldn’t be called “transgender” if you weren’t “transitioning” from one gender to (supposedly) the other, would you?
No. Gender is a biologically determined fact and transgender people, for whatever reason, feel like member of the opposite sex and try to live their life trying to appear and act like a member of the opposite sex.
They are free to do their thing.
The people who have taken this concept and ran with it absolutely are not free to preach to our children biologically incorrect facts or push their definitely ideological ideas using tax payer money.
This is what the Fairfax Public Schools are planning on including in their 80 required hours of sex ed lessons for the children, according to the Family Research Council:
- Teach Fairfax kids they weren’t actually born male or female. Advisors scrubbed “biological sex” from all lessons and in its place put the politically-charged “gender-fluid” propaganda term “sex assigned at birth.” As one advisor explained: “Biological sex is meaningless!”
- Teach 7th and 8th grade students to embrace transgender identity, but don’t tell them about the risks. Advisors voted against telling children about any of the health risks and side effects from “gender transitioning.”
- Teach the daily drug regimen Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, or PrEP, to every high school student every year. PrEP is designed for people “at very high risk” of contracting HIV (defined by the Centers for Disease Control as men who have sex with men without condoms). Leading AIDs experts have said that PrEP will lead to a public health catastrophe for encouraging risky sex, and PrEP has not even been approved by the FDA for use by children under 18.
- Stop telling students that “abstinence is the only 100 percent effective method” to prevent sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Advisors mocked abstinence education, then voted to take out this phrase.
- Teach students how to use every imaginable contraceptive drug, device, and cream, but don’t tell them about health risks or side effects.
- Strip parents of their right to opt their kids out of an 8th grade lesson on dating and family. (The Fairfax School Board thrusts all of these lessons on kids unless their parents affirmatively tell them to stop.)
- Remove an offensive word: The sex ed advisors have finally identified a word that was too offensive for students to hear. They voted to strip the word “clergy” from the list of trusted adults that students might consult with sexual identity concerns.
This. Is. Insane.
I don’t even know where to begin explaining just how blatantly biased, inappropriate, and downright immoral it is to teach all of this stuff to young children.
It is entirely one thing to teach children not to be judgmental of homosexual people, most Americans at this point will agree it’s wrong to be a jerk to someone solely based on who they sleep with.
But as conservatives have warned for decades, there is a black hole at the end of this slippery slope. We have, in merely a decade, jumped from the occasional same-sex parenting pair in a kids’ book to teaching children there’s no such thing as gender.
It’s also grossly irresponsible. There are so many points contained within this plan to respond to; from omitting the dangers of “gender transition”, which are significant, to refraining from mentioning that abstinence is the only 100% guaranteed method of preventing pregnancy and STIs, which is, like gender, a basic bloody biological fact.
Has the progressive left gone entirely mad?! There is absolutely no way this kind of outrageously bad sex education program can be allowed to become a trend. The Trump administration has been working hard to reestablish the prominence of abstinence-only education in the US, and clearly it is sorely needed.
Of course, the massive progressive establishment that got us in this mess in the first place continues to wage war on the Trump agenda, so this is why we need all patriots to continue to back the President, before our public schools turn into brothels!