Steve Eichler is the Founder and C.E.O. of Tea Party and serves on the board of several prominent Tea Party organizations, Charities, Foundations and is a lifetime Minuteman.
“The hour is too dark, the danger too great for division. We must unite all Grass-root groups into a cohesive and functional force. The restoration of our beloved nation, the United States of America, shall be the unifying call to action; anything less will fragment our hearts resulting in ineffectiveness and Patriotic disintegration.” Steve Eichler – 2010
The Tea Is Strong! Drink Up Patriot!
“We shall not play; ‘Follow The Leader’, just the opposite. Each Citizen must become the leader, bearing the weight of self-governance squarely upon their shoulders, individually and conjointly. Only then ‘We The People’ can beat back the tyrannical assaults on our Constitution and baneful attacks against our core beliefs.” Steve Eichler – 2004
Steve Eichler, J.D. – “America’s Legal Analyst”
- Graduated from Liberty University with a Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Graduated from American Schools – Studies in Real Estate, Insurance, Financial Services.
- Graduated from Trinity Law School with a Juris Doctorate in Law.
- Continued Studies in International Law beyond the Doctorate Degree.
- Member of the International Bar Association, Senior Fellow Senior Member of the Arbitration, Mediation and Dispute Resolution Committee.
America’s Legal Analyst – Holds the title of Legal Analyst, and is a consultant to Attorneys, Judges, Talk Show Hosts and Authors. Recognized for the analysis of the Constitution, Statutory Regulation, Black Letter Law and the review of Public Policy. Heard weekly on Nationally Syndicated radio shows as ‘America’s Legal Analyst’
Founded several very successful companies from 1974 to 1994. Including a General Construction Company, Import/Export Company, Financial Service Firm, facilitated over 250 brokers and agents. Founded and operated a personal consulting firm for business and marketing development. Specializing in the formation, funding and management of Nonprofit organizations.
- Regional Champion for Toastmasters International.
- Author of the book: From Rags To Royalty.
- Author of the book: Last Chance For Liberty.
- Lifetime Minuteman and Co-Founder
- CEO of TeaParty.Org
- President and Co-Founder of Tea Party, Inc.
- Founded the Command Center, having over 48,000 Conservative bloggers.
- Has organized many Minuteman Watches on the U.S./Mexican border.
- Has toured Europe, Canada and is Pro-Israel.
- Lecturer/Political Writer – U.S. Economy, U.S. Constitution, Immigration
- Member is good standing International Bar Association, Senior Fellow, Honored Member of the Dispute Resolution, Arbitration, Mediation Committee
Articles published on: Canada Free Press, World Net Daily, Wall Street Journal, Newsweek and others. Steve is heard weekly on several Nationally Syndicated Radio Shows.
“When a free Republic surrenders the responsibly of self governance to a bureaucracy, totalitarianism results.”
Steve Eichler J.D.
“If WE THE PEOPLE wish to retain our freedom we must hold tight to the U.S. Constitution, for once it slips from our fingers, lost forever.” Steve Eichler J.D.
“We owe future generations a great nation, not a sorry nation. If we don’t fix our problems now, our children will inherit a 3rd world country called; The Sorry United States of Nowhere.” Steve Eichler – 2012