Tea Party.org (“TP”) permits state and local groups and organizations, each of which is referred to herein as a “TeaParty.org Group,” to post information on the TP website, including but not limited to information about the group’s events and activities. As an express condition of being allowed to post information on TP’s website, each such Tea Party.org Group, and each person involved in the leadership or operation of such TeaParty.org Group, acknowledges and agrees to the following:
(1) Unless expressly approved otherwise by the TP Board of Directors, no TeaParty.org Group is formally or legally affiliated or associated with TP. Each such group is a separate and distinct legal entity from TP, and it is responsible for its own compliance with applicable laws;
(2) To the extent that a TeaParty.org Group posts information on TP’s website, that group is solely responsible for the content of that information. No information posted by any TeaPartyorg. Group on the TP website shall be attributable to or binding upon TP without the written approval of the TP Board of Directors;
(3) No person or TeaParty.org Group may speak on behalf of TP, or act in the name of TP, without the written approval of the TP Board of Directors.
(4) TeaParty.org is the owner of the “TeaParty.org” trademark. Any use of this trademark by a TeaParty.org Group or any person involved therewith, including the use of this mark as part of the name of a TeaParty.org Group, is subject to the approval of the TP Board of Directors, which may be revoked at any time in the sole discretion of TP;
(5) TP may remove postings from, or information about, any TeaParty.org Group at any time in the sole discretion of the Board of Directors of TP;
(6) Each TeaParty.org Group agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TP from any and all liability, loss, claim, damage or expense (including attorneys’ fees and disbursements) which may incur as a result of any damage or injury sustained by TP as a result of any posts placed by such group on the TP website to the extent such damages result from the negligence, gross negligence, or purposeful misconduct of such TeaParty.org.Group.